A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Moore is Excellent. Dr. Moore has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Moore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Health Care
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Moore practice?
Dr. James Moore practices Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Moore, Dr. Jacob Moore, Dr. Jacques Moore, Dr. Jaime Moore