A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Moore is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Moore, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Moore has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Moore MD is a male Pediatrician, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. James R. Moore practice?
- Dr. James Moore has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Moore practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Saint Paul, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Saint Paul Pediatricians.