A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Morris is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Morris, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Back Pain
- Basal Ganglia Cerebrovascular Disease
- Behavioral Disorders
- Brain Cancer
- Carotid Artery Diseases (CAD)
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Intracranial Hemorrhages
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Neck Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Morris MD and PHD is a male Neurologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Morris practice?
- Dr. James Morris has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Morris practices Neurology near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Purchase Neurologists.