A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Morris is Satisfactory. Dr. Morris has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 1.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Morris, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
He has special expertise in 8 Areas, including Alzheimer Disease, Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis ALS, and Arterio Venous Malformations.5 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Morris has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center - Concours
- Greenwich Hospital Association
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Morris practice?
Dr. James Morris practices Neurology near Purchase, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY and Greenwich, CT.
See Purchase Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Morris, Dr. Jaime Morris, Dr. Santiago Morris, Dr. Jacques Morris