A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Morris, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Morris has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady of Bellefonte Hospital
- Three Rivers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Morris MD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Morris practice?
- Dr. James Morris has 1 office location.
Dr. James Morris practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Anatomic Pathology near Ashland, KY.
See Ashland Pathologists.