Learn more about Dr. James Nichols:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Nichols is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nichols
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nichols Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Nichols, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nichols graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Nichols has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Wickenburg Regional Hospital
- Tempe St Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Nichols MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Nichols practice?
- Dr. James Nichols has 1 office location.
Dr. James Nichols practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.