Dr. James Otto Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Otto?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. James Otto?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 8th, 2015

Lucky to have the skills of this VA internist.

I've been lucky enough to have the services of Dr. Otto for over 10 years. He has always treated me with the best care I could have had. He never rushed me or cut our time together in any way. Even though we have never socialized by having a lunch or dinner he is in a way like a friend. To me that makes him unique. I am also sure I am not his only patient to feel this way.

April 22nd, 2014

US Marine Corp / Retired

Best Dr. I have ever had. U r just not a number. He treats everyone like u would want to be treated. Very kind and genuine person. U could not give me a better Dr. Who cares the way this man does.

May 13th, 2010

A Really Unique Physician.

I have been a patient of Dr.Otto for over three years. I feel very lucky to have him in my corner when something goes wrong.He treats me with respect every time we meet or converse on the phone.I never feel like I am being cut short on time with our appointments. What ever time is needed is what it takes.I am 67 years old and I would follow this man anywhere he went if I had to and could afford to. I like him that much.

September 1st, 2015