Learn more about Dr. James Pellegrini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pellegrini, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pellegrini
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pellegrini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pellegrini, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellegrini graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pellegrini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Pellegrini MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Pellegrini practice?
- Dr. James Pellegrini has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pellegrini practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists and Brooklyn Internists.