A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pellegrini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pellegrini, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pellegrini
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pellegrini Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pellegrini, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellegrini graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pellegrini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Pellegrini MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Pellegrini practice?
- Dr. James Pellegrini has 1 office location.
Dr. James Pellegrini practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Allergists and Brooklyn Internists.