Learn more about Dr. James Pellegrini:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pellegrini, Internist, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Pellegrini, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Pellegrini graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pellegrini has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Pellegrini MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Pellegrini practice?
- Dr. James Pellegrini has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Pellegrini practices Internal Medicine and Allergy & Immunology near Brooklyn, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Sea Cliff, NY and Glen Cove, NY.
See Brooklyn Internists and Brooklyn Allergists.