Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James Pellegrini
Dr. James Pellegrini, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy and Immunology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pellegrini is affiliated with Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division, Beth Israel Medical Center and North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove. Dr. Pellegrini has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. James Pellegrini has the following 2 specialties
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. James Pellegrini is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.
Dr. Jitendra Patel
Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Brooklyn, NY 0.04 mi42
Dr. Donatila Dumandan-Mandoto
Brooklyn, NY 0.06 mi46
Dr. Samuel Hanon
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Brooklyn, NY 0.06 mi15