- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Phillips is Good. Dr. Phillips has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Phillips, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Miami County Medical Center
- Olathe Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Phillips practice?
Dr. James Phillips practices Family Medicine near Olathe, KS.
See Olathe Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Phillips, Dr. Jaime Phillips, Dr. Santiago Phillips, Dr. Jacques Phillips