A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Phillips, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Phillips MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Phillips practice?
- Dr. James Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Phillips practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.