A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Phillips, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Riverview Regional Medical Center
- Gadsden Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Phillips accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Phillips practice?
Dr. James Phillips practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Gadsden, AL.
See Gadsden Obstetricians & Gynecologists.