A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Pollock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Pollock, Family Medicine & Critical Care is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- War Trauma Specilist
Education & Awards
Dr. Pollock graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pollock has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
- Holmes Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Raymond Pollock DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Hospitalist.
- Where does Dr. James R. Pollock practice?
- Dr. James Pollock has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Pollock practices Emergency Medicine and Hospitalist near Stuart, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Palm City, FL and Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Stuart Emergency Physicians and Stuart Hospitalists.