Dr. James Pollock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. James Pollock?

LOVED BY SO MANY IN FLORIDA

Posted on December 28th, 2011

IT IS NOT EVERYDAY THAT A PHYSICIAN THE CALIBER OF DR POLLOCK ENTERS A TOWN AND MAKES A STRONG NAME FOR HIMSELF IN EVERY SEGMENT OF THE COMMUNITY. I HAVE HEARD GREAT THINGS ABOUT HIS MILITARY SERVICE, MARTIN HOSPITAL WORK AND WORK WITH THOSE OF NEED ( INDIGENT & VETERANS). HE LISTENS TO EVERY WORD IN THE ROOM AND CLEARLY SHOWS HIS BROAD KNOWLEDGE. HE IS A SPECIAL MAN AND DOCTOR.

PRAYING FOR DR POLLOCK: BEST DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET

Posted on November 14th, 2011

I have been coming to Dr Pollock for years now (before &after his military war service). I was very upset to learn of his recent spinal trauma caused by an incompetent NP at the VA. I hope Dr Pollock recovers quickly as he is GREATLY misted.

Best Physician I have ever met

Posted on October 12th, 2011

I have lived in many states and had several physicians through the year; none comes close to the the knowledge, commpassion and skills of Dr. Pollock. He is definately in a league of his own with his abilities. My whole family sees him and his knowledge has helped us in several ways. I know that he went through a lot with his Iraq deployments and recent back injury...we are all praying for him to recover and return to our care!

A credit to his profession

Posted on April 12th, 2011

I felt very at ease with Dr Pollock almost immediately. He not only wanted to know all about my history medical and otherwise (not all PCPs do and they should) he told me about some of his own experiences. He also probed more deeply into issues that I thought to be of less importance but gave me good reason for doing so. The examination was thorough and complete. I consider him to be my family physician. Now, let's just hope my insurance company will allow me to continue seeing him. That sounds awful but believe me these companies are thebosses.

Doctor's Response

With socialized medicine , non-physicians trying to be "boss" and the Government reaching into everything, folks like me may be a dying breed. I hope not.

Giving and empathetic doc

Posted on April 9th, 2011

This doctor pulled me from possible death. God put him into my life and I am very thankful.

Doctor's Response

Dean, Only GOD pulls folks away from death....physicians are God's tool.

Never seen a physician as experienced and competent

Posted on March 28th, 2011

Dr Pollock diagnosed my chronic problem that had alluded many other doctors in my area for years. Because of him, I now have a good chance to improve and survive from a problem that was going into end-stage. I owe my life to this great doctor and American Veteran/Hero.

Doctor's Response

Anthony, God Bless you.....thank you for your service to our nation as well.

Outstanding compassion!

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

Thank you for all that you have done for my family and our country. I am so impressed with your compassion and abilities. My family is so happy to have found you.

Doctor's Response

Faye, I realize the major problems that you and your family had with the NPs and PAs that the socialized clinics threw you in with of years' past. That kind of medicine will never happen on my watch or in my clinic.

Complete Physician with obvious superior ability as a Doctor

Posted on November 28th, 2010

Best Physician that I have ever been to. His experience, ability to communicate and compassion are like no other doctor that I have ever seen. He apparently loves his job because you can see it in his actions. My sister told me about him and explained how he is a decorated war hero from Iraq. She loves him too. It is VERY difficult to find a good physician but Dr Pollock stands out as one of the best that I have ever seen.

Doctor's Response

Thank you Tyler.........I enjoy taking care of your entire family.

Superior, empathetic and compassionate Physician

Posted on November 28th, 2010

I have never seen a more compassionate, empathetic and supperior physician than Dr. James Pollock. He is a military Veteran and obviously has way more experience than 99% of the FP physicians out there. He is "old school" in that he can take care of most everything; including inpatient, ICU and minor surgeries. Great Doctor!

Doctor's Response

Randy, Thank you very much for your kind words. I am very "old school" and believe that being a good physician takes years of training, the experience to build "wisdom" and the ability to bring it all together. God Bless you.

Dr. James Pollock....? Best physician in United States??

Posted on August 31st, 2010

Dr. Pollock has about 16 years of work as a certified, Family Medicine physician with special certifications in Critical care and broad experience in treating ALL age groups. He joined the USAF after 9-11 and deployed to Iraq twice as surgical ICU attending and then special ops physician with Army in 2008. He volunteered his services for minimal pay at Martin County Health Department in Stuart Florida for 3-4 months before now working with MANY groups to improve the medical world and life for Veterans. He is a hero, patriot, one in a million person and quite possibly the most skilled family practice physician in the United States. His decorations in the Military are above all other FP doctors in the DOD and his caring personality shows daily at every level. His patients, co-workers and fellow physicians love him. God Bless this GREAT physician and man.

Doctor's Response

Thank you Ray.....God Bless you. I have enjoyed taking care of you and your family and hope to remain a force in your family's health and life for years to come. Dr. Pollock

Posted on September 8th, 2010