Dr. James Roberson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 15th, 2015
Patient
Difficult to get an appointment when you have an issue after surgery. If your are in pain 45 days is too long. Bilateral hip surgeries, problem with range of motion in one hip causing discomfort was told " not all surgeries are equal" ????

June 9th, 2013
My hip replacement surgery was a truly exceptional,experience. The special orthopedic hospital at Emory has extremely low infection rate which was of great importance to my. Dr. Roberson completed my hip replacement operation in 40 minutes and my recovering period was very short and without difficulty. All of my hip and leg pain are now gone which was associated with the bad hip. I am now waiting for my next appointment with Dr. Roberson so as to schedule him to replace my other hip. I cannot say enough praise for his abilities and pleasant personality and for the orthopedic hospital experience.

May 1st, 2012
Best hip replacement doctor in the USA.

January 17th, 2012
sylruns
I had my second hip replacement with Dr. Roberson and he is fantastic. His whole team is very caring, explicit in details of the operation and the resulting effects you may experience. Dr. Roberson listens to you and that is important. He is a hands on doctor. He doesn't send you to therapists unless it is necessary and my overall experience was great.

June 14th, 2010
This was the most outstanding success that I have ever experienced with any of my 10 knee surgeries. Ths staff was excellent and Dr. Roberson was fantastic

July 9th, 2009
Knee Surgery
I have had 8 different surgeries on one knee. I have had complications in the past and some of the surgeries have been difficult. However, the 8th surgery with Dr. Roberson was so much better than all the others. His staff is professional, caring and they don't waste your time. Dr. Roberson himself is very thorough, has a wonderfully patient and kind manner and I'm lucky to have him as my surgeon.