A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rogers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Laser Surgery
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- St Marys Mercy Hospital, Enid, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Rogers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Rogers practice?
- Dr. James Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rogers practices Ophthalmology near Enid, OK.
See Enid Ophthalmologists.