Learn more about Dr. James Rogers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rogers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rogers
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rogers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rogers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
- Laser Surgery
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Rogers graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rogers has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Integris Bass Baptist Health Center
- St Marys Mercy Hospital, Enid, Ok
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Rogers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Rogers practice?
- Dr. James Rogers has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rogers practices Ophthalmology near Enid, OK.
See Enid Ophthalmologists.