A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sackett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sackett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sackett
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Sackett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sackett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sackett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sackett has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Reginald Sackett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Sackett practice?
- Dr. James Sackett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sackett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons.