A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sackett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sackett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sackett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sackett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sackett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sackett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Sackett has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Reginald Sackett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Sackett practice?
- Dr. James Sackett has 1 office location.
Dr. James Sackett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.