A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Sackett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Sackett is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Sackett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sackett graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sackett has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sackett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans