A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Shoemaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Shoemaker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoemaker graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Shoemaker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Central Florida Regional Hospital
- Florida Hospital Orlando
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Shoemaker DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Shoemaker practice?
- Dr. James Shoemaker has 1 office location.
Dr. James Shoemaker practices Family Medicine near Ormond Beach, FL.
See Ormond Beach Primary Care Doctors.