A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Smith has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Health Center
- Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James George Smith MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. James Smith practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Sierra Vista, AZ.
See Sierra Vista Obstetricians & Gynecologists.