Obstetricians & Gynecologists, Pediatrician

155 Cll Portal
Suite 200
Sierra Vista, AZ 85635
520-458-0660
Locations and availability (1)

|  A very good pediatrician  |  show details
by Stephanie on Sep 13th, 2012

He will sit down and listen to every one of my concerns about my daughter. He's very friendly, and my daughter loves him. The nurses, assistants, and receptionist are all very friendly. I love that this clinic is a teaching clinic, my daughter gets to see two doctors at once, and it helps her to get used to having to see different people in that setting. I really do like this doctor. :)

|  show details
Jun 18th, 2012

Best care for our 2 children. Dr. Smith is very thourough and doesn't take any chances if he feels something is not right with a child. He will order tests and take what ever time is nessessary to completely and correctly diagnose a problem.

|  Wonderful Doctor..Horrible Office/Rules  |  show details
Aug 24th, 2011

Sadly Dr. Smith has just lost 2 patients due to office policy's. His office ONLY does well child exams in the morning, and this just does not always work out for us when children are in school ect. There are NO exceptions to this rule. So, beware if a morning well child exam does not work for your family, I would consider another office. So sad about this, as he is a GREAT doctor and my kids do like him. Just cant get in to see him :( Sadly, I would not recommend this offce, search elsewhere.

|  Super doc!  |  show details
by Mom of Many!!!! on Jan 22nd, 2010

Dr. Smith began w/just one of my children and is now seeing three of them. From the first visit, I was so impressed at how sincerely he talked to the children, and not at them (or me). He genuinely seems to care about not just their physical but mental health as well. When complications have come up, I have been able to leave him a message and he has faithfully gotten back to me either personally or through a nurse on the same day. He patiently considers the fears, insecurities, and comfort level of the kids. Honestly, I have never been more impressed with a pediatrician. I wish he saw adults too!