Dr. James Smith MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Shelbyville, KY

2.9

April 25th, 2016
DR Smith is a good doctor who tells it like it is ... I myself have several issues that could be over wheleming to a doctor ,, and to be honest the office is so busy i beleive thats the reason the doctor doesnt have time to set and talk with a person.. I find that he does the best he can with the time he has .. He has helped me in so many ways and continues to do so ... So my advice to the people who arent happy with his bed side manner should probley find a baby sitter instead of a doctor ...

June 25th, 2013
For me, wait time was less than 10 minutes. Dr. Smith listened to me and discussed the labs he would order for me. He took the time to explain the potential problem and how he would address it. On the follow up, he explained my lab work and proposed a medication plan and exercise regime. On subsequent visits - he's kept up with my progress and all of my labs have improved. I feel better and I really appreciate his help.

April 17th, 2013
Disappointing
Dr. Smith has a horrible bedside manner. I've seen him twice when my regular doctor wasn't available and I'll never go back. He rushes you and doesn't take the time to listen to you describe your symptoms and concerns. He wanted me to go see a surgeon on both occasions and I hadn't even seen a specialist yet for the colon problems I was having.

March 23rd, 2010
Terrible Bedside Manner
This doctor made us wait for an hour, and then didn't bother to apologize for making us wait so long. Has a terrible bedside manner; it's obvious this is tedium for him. Can't be bothered to call with test results. Will never see him again.