Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James R. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allegan, MI and Coldwater, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons and Kalamazoo Orthopedic Surgeons.