Learn more about Dr. James Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Smith has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Borgess Medical Center
- Battle Creek Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James R. Smith practice?
- Dr. James Smith has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Allegan, MI and Coldwater, MI.
See Kalamazoo Orthopedic Surgeons and Kalamazoo Surgeons.