A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Spears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Spears is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Spears
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Spears, MD, OD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spears graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Spears has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Spears MD and OD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Spears practice?
- Dr. James Spears has 1 office location.
Dr. James Spears practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists and Dearborn Cardiologists.