A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Spears:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Spears, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Spears graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Spears has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
- Harper University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Spears MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Spears practice?
- Dr. James Spears has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Spears practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, and Cardiology near Hamtramck, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Rochester, MI.
See Hamtramck Internists and Hamtramck Cardiologists.