A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Steele:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Steele is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Steele graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Steele has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Vincent Health Center
- Millcreek Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Steele accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 13 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Gateway Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Steele practice?
Dr. James Steele practices Family Medicine near Erie, PA.
See Erie Family Physicians.