A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stewart
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stewart Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Stewart, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Esophageal Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from Columbia University, New York.
Dr. Stewart has 15 hospital affiliations:
- North Kansas City Hospital
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Randall Stewart MD is a male Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Stewart practice?
- Dr. James Stewart has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Stewart practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Surgeons.