A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Stewart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Stewart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Stewart graduated from University Of Santo Tomas, Manila.
Dr. Stewart has 7 hospital affiliations:
- San Gabriel Valley Medical Center
- Alhambra Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Stewart MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Stewart practice?
- Dr. James Stewart has 1 office location.
Dr. James Stewart practices Internal Medicine near Alhambra, CA.
See Alhambra Internists.