A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Taggart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Taggart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Taggart, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taggart graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Taggart has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Ross Taggart MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Taggart practice?
- Dr. James Taggart has 1 office location.
Dr. James Taggart practices Emergency Medicine near Sun City, AZ.
See Sun City Emergency Physicians.