A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tandy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tandy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tandy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Tandy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tandy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Randolph Tandy MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Tandy practice?
- Dr. James Tandy has 1 office location.
Dr. James Tandy practices Otolaryngology near Waco, TX.
See Waco Otolaryngologists.