A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Tandy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Tandy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tandy
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tandy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Tandy, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Hearing Aids
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
- Swimmer's Ear (Otitis Externa)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tandy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Tandy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Health Center
- Hillcrest Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Tandy MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Tandy practice?
- Dr. James Tandy has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Tandy practices Otolaryngology near Waco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX.
See Waco Otolaryngologists.