Dr. James Tandy MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.5
  • 2 reviews

February 11th, 2015
rude with horrible bed side manner
I took my 2 year old to see him and I explained how many strep infections he's had since birth and he basically accused me of being a liar. I told him I would approve him to request his physician records and he said he needed a tonsilectomy but then made me feel bad that he would need that. He's very condescending and arrogant. I transferred our care to another office.

April 12th, 2011
Ugh
This clinic wants to take your photo for their "files." I said no. They put me in an examining room (finally), and on the computer monitor, there was still the previous patient's medical record and her picture. I was shocked that they had just left that there and then left me in the room. Isn't that a breach of confidentiality. They are not very careful in their handling of patient info. I didn't read it, but I easily could have, because I had plenty more time to wait. Dr. Tandy was condescending, didn't care about my problem, acted like he was taking important time out of his busy day to speak with me. He didn't explain much and I felt rushed and was not encouraged to ask questions.