A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Taylor, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Taylor has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham City Community Hosp
- Bear River Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Taylor MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Taylor practice?
- Dr. James Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. James Taylor practices Family Medicine near Brigham City, UT.
See Brigham City Primary Care Doctors.