Learn more about Dr. James Taylor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Taylor is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Taylor
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Taylor Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Taylor, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
Education & Awards
Dr. Taylor graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Taylor has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Roy Taylor MD is a male Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Taylor practice?
- Dr. James Taylor has 1 office location.
Dr. James Taylor practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Stony Brook, NY.
See Stony Brook Surgeons and Stony Brook Cardiothoracic Surgeons.