A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Thomas has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kingman Regional Medical Center
- Dominican Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Thomas MD and PHD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Thomas practice?
- Dr. James Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. James Thomas practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Kingman, AZ.
See Kingman Obstetricians & Gynecologists.