A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Walker is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Walker has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Athens-Limestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Russell Walker MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Walker practice?
- Dr. James Walker has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Walker practices Emergency Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Athens, AL.
See Athens Emergency Physicians, Athens General Practitioners, and Athens Internists.