A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Watson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Watson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Watson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Foundation Hospital
- Scott Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Watson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Watson practice?
- Dr. James Watson has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Watson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Surgeons and Meridian Orthopedic Surgeons.