A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Watson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Watson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Watson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Rush Foundation Hospital
- Scott Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Watson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Watson practice?
- Dr. James Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Watson practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Meridian, MS.
See Meridian Surgeons and Meridian Orthopedic Surgeons.