A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Watson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Watson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Watson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Watson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Watson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Watson graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Watson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Community Hospital of San Bernardino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Watson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James R. Watson practice?
- Dr. James Watson has 1 office location.
Dr. James Watson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Redlands, CA.
See Redlands Surgeons.