Learn more about Dr. James Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Webb, Interventional Musculoskeletal Radiologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Webb, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Wounds and Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Webb has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Medical Center
- Jane Phillips Medical Center
- Southcrest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Robert Webb MD is a male Pain Management, has 12 years of experience and practices in Interventional Pain Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Webb practice?
- Dr. James Webb has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Webb practices Interventional Pain Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Pain Management Doctors and Tulsa Radiologists.