A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Weintraub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Headache Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Weintraub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James R Weintraub DO is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Weintraub practice?
- Dr. James Weintraub has 10 office locations.
Dr. James Weintraub practices Neurology and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.