A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Weintraub:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Weintraub is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Weintraub graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Weintraub has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Rubin Weintraub DO is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology.
- Where does Dr. James R. Weintraub practice?
- Dr. James Weintraub has 1 office location.
Dr. James Weintraub practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists, Ann Arbor Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Ann Arbor Neurologists.