Neurologist (brain, nervous system)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dr. White is exceptional  |  show details
Oct 7th, 2010

Dr. White is very down to earth and easy to talk to and when you are with him you feel like you have his full attention. I have always felt that we are a team working on a problem because he allows me to give my input on the medications and side effects since I am the one who has to live with them. I feel lucky to have found such a caring doctor.

|  Fantastic Doctor!  |  show details
by Jackie on Jan 5th, 2010

Everyone needs a medical genius on their side, and doctor white is just that. Not only does he have the ability to understand the disorders and diagnose/treat them better than any doctor I have met...but I love that he explains exactly what is going on in in Lamans terms. Great neurologist in the twin cities of minnesota for epilepsy and many other seizure disorders or neurological conditions.

|  Dr. White rocks my socks off!  |  show details
by Kelsie on Jul 6th, 2009

I was in Abbot Northwestern for a little more for a week. It was really tough because I didn't know what was going on at first. Then he came in and sat down with my mom and I and explained everything to us. I loved how he repeated a lot to us in order to ensure us on my case. I understand a lot more about epilepsy thanks to him and his staff!