A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Winn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Winn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winn
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Winn Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Winn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Winn has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Russell Winn MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 45 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Winn practice?
- Dr. James Winn has 1 office location.
Dr. James Winn practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.