A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rabago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rabago is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rabago, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabago graduated from University of California at Davis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rabago has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Richard Rabago MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James R. Rabago practice?
- Dr. James Rabago has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Rabago practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Delhi, CA and Atwater, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.