A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rabago, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabago graduated from University of California at Davis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rabago has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Merced-Community Campus
- Childrens Hospital Central California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabago accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Central California Alliance for Health - 1 plan
- Health Plan of San Joaquin - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Rabago:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James R. Rabago practice?
Dr. James Rabago practices Family Medicine near Merced, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Delhi, CA and Hilmar, CA.
See Merced Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Rabago, Dr. Jaime Rabago, Dr. Santiago Rabago, Dr. Jacques Rabago