A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rabb is Excellent. Dr. Rabb has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rabb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabb graduated from Harvard University , Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Rabb has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. James Rabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James M. Rabb practice?
Dr. James Rabb practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookline, MA.
See Boston Internists and Boston Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Diego Rabb, Dr. Jaime Rabb, Dr. Santiago Rabb, Dr. Jacques Rabb