A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rabb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rabb is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabb
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Rabb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rabb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabb graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Rabb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James M Rabb MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. James M. Rabb practice?
- Dr. James Rabb has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Rabb practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Lexington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Nantucket, MA and Boston, MA.
See Lexington Internists and Lexington Gastroenterologists.