A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rabinov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rabinov is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rabinov, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Fibrinolytic / Thrombolytic Therapy
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinov graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Rabinov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Rabinov MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Rabinov practice?
- Dr. James Rabinov has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Rabinov practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and East Bridgewater, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.