A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rabinov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rabinov is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rabinov
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rabinov Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rabinov, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Fibrinolytic / Thrombolytic Therapy
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinov graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Rabinov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Rabinov MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Rabinov practice?
- Dr. James Rabinov has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rabinov practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.