Learn more about Dr. James Rabinov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rabinov is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rabinov, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Fibrinolytic / Thrombolytic Therapy
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinov graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Rabinov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James David Rabinov MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. James D. Rabinov practice?
- Dr. James Rabinov has 4 office locations.
Dr. James Rabinov practices Diagnostic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.