A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rabinov:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rabinov, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arteriovenous Malformations
- Brain Arteriovenous Malformation (Intracranial Arteriovenous Malformations)
- Fibrinolytic / Thrombolytic Therapy
- Therapeutic Embolization
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rabinov graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Rabinov has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rabinov accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. James D. Rabinov practice?
Dr. James Rabinov practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chelmsford, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Boston Radiologists.