A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Race:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Race is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Race graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Race has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Race MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James Race practice?
- Dr. James Race has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Race practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Duncanville, TX and Cedar Hill, TX.
See Dallas Internists.