A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rahal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Heroin Dependence
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Pneumococcal Pneumonia
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahal graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rahal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 14 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans