A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rahal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rahal, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Abdominal Cavity Inflammation (Peritonitis)
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Heroin Dependence
- Infectious Skin Diseases
- Pneumococcal Pneumonia
- Strep Infection (Streptococcal Infections)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Yeast Infection (Candidiasis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rahal graduated from Tufts University, Boston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rahal has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Joseph Rahal MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. James J. Rahal practice?
- Dr. James Rahal has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rahal practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Infectious Disease Doctors.