Learn more about Dr. James Rainville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rainville is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rainville
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rainville Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rainville, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Rainville graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rainville has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Rainville MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. James Rainville practice?
- Dr. James Rainville has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Rainville practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Physiatrists.