A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rainville:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rainville is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rainville, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Back Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Rainville graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rainville has 1 hospital affiliations:
- New England Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Rainville MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. James Rainville practice?
- Dr. James Rainville has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Rainville practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Chestnut Hill, MA.
See Boston Physiatrists.