A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ramage:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ramage is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramage
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramage Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ramage, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramage graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Ramage has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
- Candler Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James E Ramage MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. James E. Ramage practice?
- Dr. James Ramage has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ramage practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Savannah, GA.
See Savannah Internists, Savannah Pulmonologists, and Savannah Critical Care Practitioners.