A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rambasek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rambasek is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rambasek
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rambasek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rambasek, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rambasek graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Rambasek has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Southwest General Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Francis Rambasek MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. James F. Rambasek practice?
- Dr. James Rambasek has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rambasek practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.