A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ramsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Ramsay is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ramsay, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Cardiopulmonary Bypass (CPB)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsay graduated from University Of British Columbia Faculty Of Medicine, Vancouver.
Dr. Ramsay has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Wesley Woods Geriatric Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Gordon Ramsay MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. James G. Ramsay practice?
- Dr. James Ramsay has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ramsay practices Anesthesiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Anesthesiologists.