A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Ramsey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramsey
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ramsey Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Ramsey, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramsey graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Ramsey has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Missouri Hospital
- St Francis Med Ctr, Cpe Girardeau, Mo
- Southeast Missouri Hospital, Cpe Girardeau, Mo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Darryl Ramsey MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. James D. Ramsey practice?
- Dr. James Ramsey has 1 office location.
Dr. James Ramsey practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Hattiesburg, MS.
See Hattiesburg Surgeons.