A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rankin is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rankin
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Rankin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rankin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Rankin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ashley County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dorothy Rankin MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James D. Rankin practice?
- Dr. James Rankin has 1 office location.
Dr. James Rankin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hamburg, AR.
See Hamburg Primary Care Doctors.