A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rankin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rankin is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rankin graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Rankin has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ashley County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Dorothy Rankin MD and PA is a male Family Practitioner, has 50 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. James D. Rankin practice?
- Dr. James Rankin has 2 office locations.
Dr. James Rankin practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Hamburg, AR.
See Hamburg Family Physicians and Hamburg General Practitioners.