A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Ransom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Ransom is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Ransom, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ransom graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ransom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Women's Hospital of Greensboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Laurence Ransom MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. J L. Ransom practice?
- Dr. J Ransom has 2 office locations.
Dr. J Ransom practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Pediatricians and Greensboro Oncologists.