A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. J Ransom:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. J Ransom is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ransom
Asthma Patient Education Use our asthma patient education guide to talk to your doctor about the questions and concerns you have in formulating the right asthma treatment plan for you.Before Visiting Dr. Ransom Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. J Ransom, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ransom graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ransom has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Women's Hospital of Greensboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. J Laurence Ransom MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. J L. Ransom practice?
- Dr. J Ransom has 2 office locations.
Dr. J Ransom practices Pediatrics, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Pediatricians and Greensboro Oncologists.