A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Raphael:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Raphael is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Raphael, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hand Surgery
- HandWrist Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Raphael graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Raphael has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James undefined Raphael MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. James u. Raphael practice?
- Dr. James Raphael has 5 office locations.
Dr. James Raphael practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, and Surgery of the Hand near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elkins Park, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons and Philadelphia Surgeons.