A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rascoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rascoe is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rascoe
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rascoe Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rascoe graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.
Dr. Rascoe has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcalester Regional Health Center
- McAlester Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Mixon Rascoe DO is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. James M. Rascoe practice?
- Dr. James Rascoe has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Rascoe practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near McAlester, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Lufkin, TX.
See McAlester Physiatrists.