A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rash, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Rash graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Rash has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance