A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. James Rash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. James Rash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. James Rash, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Rash graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Rash has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. James Rash MD is a male Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. James Rash practice?
- Dr. James Rash has 3 office locations.
Dr. James Rash practices Dermatology near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Bristol, TN.
See Kingsport Dermatologists.